These volunteer leaders representing member businesses help promote a positive community image, assist in welcoming new Chamber members through ribbon cuttings and provide leadership for Chamber events and retention efforts. Our mission is to raise awareness of Chamber benefits, activities and programs and encourage membership retention by creating strong relationships with our members.
1. Favorite Chamber Event – I like the Ribbon Cuttings because it allows us to meet existing and/or new members in their place of business. It’s a great opportunity for networking and for us to help them showcase their business.
2. Most embarrassing Chamber moment – Good question and I’m sure I have one but can’t recall. It was probably showing up at the wrong time for an event😊
3. When I’m not at a Chamber function, you can find me – Working in my home office and out visiting existing and potential referral partners. Personal time would be hanging out with my family and friends. I also LOVE my Netflix and other streaming sources.
4. Favorite song that describes me – This Girl is on Fire…Alecia Keys
5. Who is your go-to Chamber member when you shop locally? – I have used Dr. DJ’s writing services, dinner at Burke’s Grill, Fabiano’s, and other local restaurants who are members. I used Patty and Stan Wenk’s travel agency for a cruise, and I’m sure I’ve missed some but I do try to do business locally including home improvements, etc.